General Guidelines for the Use of King's Chapel Parish House
These guidelines apply to any group or organizations other than those committees or bodies that are part of the work of the Parish or exist for the governance of the Society of King’s Chapel.
1. The Parish House can be made available to non-profit organizations and groups.
2. The Parish House can also be made available to contributing members for personal use.
3. Administration can decline an application if there is concern that the building or its contents will be put at risk.
4. Only rooms on the second floor (including front and rear reception rooms) will be available for meetings. The kitchen is available on a limited basis. Other rooms in the Parish House may be available with special permission.
5. Groups will have the choice between having 2 tables with chairs or chairs set up “theater style”.
6. Reservation for rooms will be madeno less than one month before the date requested and will be acceptedno more than 6 months prior to the dates for which the Parish House is being reserved.
7. All organization requesting to reserve space at the Parish House will be informed of Terms and Conditions For the Use of King’s Chapel Parish House at 64 Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02108 (Terms and Conditions).
8. For non-profit organizations, fees (as outlined in Terms and Conditions) can be modified by the Senior Minister.