Our wedding service, an old English translation of the medieval ritual, is at least five hundred years old. From time to time it has been revised, usually not very much. Here at King’s Chapel we have used it for over three hundred years, slightly altered from its Anglican original. Several thousand couples have been married with this service in our present sanctuary (built in 1749) or its predecessor (built in 1686). To read a commentary on our wedding service, click here.